INTERNATIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE
Mozaik is the leading Educational Company in Hungary. Having started out as a textbook publisher 26 years ago, we have now been developing educational software for nearly one decade, and today have one of the most complete solutions in this market segment.
Working at Mozaik, you will be based in the company’s headquarters in Szeged, working within our international business and sales department whose main responsibility is to find business opportunities worldwide for the company’s educational software. We are looking for candidates to focus on the English/Spanish/Arabic/French/Portuguese/Russian-speaking regions.
Versatility will be crucial since in the course of your working day you may find yourself involved in a variety of tasks: from building new partnerships with potential distributors or publisher partners, making the necessary arrangements to participate in exhibitions all around the world, to providing presentations (online / on-site) and trainings to our partners. This experience will give you an overview and the chance to explore different fields.
- Finding possible business partners, making initial contacts, engaging and negotiating with those entities (distributors, publishers, public authorities) with the ultimate goal of forging business deals
- Involves: Market research, possible travelling abroad for events and meetings, communication (phone, e-mail, Skype) with parties outside the company and as it needed also with different departments within Mozaik
- Work directly with senior management
Profile of candidate
- Language skills: fluent in English and possibly fluent in Spanish or Arabic or French or Portuguese or Russian
- Interested in working in business development
- Flexible as they will be required to work in all faces of the sales process
- Ability to define and pursue own goals, create own projects
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at public speaking and building relationships with clients
- BA/BSc Equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Housing if required
- Free English or Hungarian lessons
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary requirements to