INTERNATIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE
Mozaik Education is an internationally recognized education technology and content development company. Having started out as a textbook publisher nearly 30 years ago, we have now been developing educational software for over a decade, and have one of the most comprehensive solutions in today’s market.
Working at Mozaik, you will be based at the company’s headquarters in Szeged, working within our international business and sales department whose main responsibility is to find global business opportunities for the company’s educational products. We are looking for candidates who will focus on the English/Spanish/Arabic/French/Portuguese/Russian-speaking regions.
Versatility will be crucial since during the course of your working day you may find yourself involved in a variety of tasks: from building new partnerships with potential distributors or publisher partners to making the necessary arrangements for attending exhibitions worldwide to providing both online and on-site presentations and training to our partners. This experience will give you better overall insight and the chance to explore different fields of interest.
- Finding possible business partners, making initial contact, finding leads, engaging and negotiating with diverse organizations (distributors, publishers, public authorities) with the ultimate goal of forging business deals
- Involves market research, occasional travel abroad for events and meetings, communication (phone, e-mail, Skype) with parties outside the company and also internally as needed
- Conducting training sessions for (potential) partners, providing live demos of Mozaik’s products upon request
- Writing memos, blog posts, reports, travel accounts, etc.
- Administrative tasks (such as preparing legal documents for approval or booking airport shuttles/accommodation)
- Working directly with senior management
- Some international travel required
- Language skills: fluent in English; fluency in an additional foreign language is a plus
- Interested in working in business development
- Flexibility as associates will be required to work in all stages of the sales process
- Ability to define and pursue own goals, create own projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably an additional foreign language
- Adept at public speaking and building relationships with clients
- BA/BSc Equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Housing if required
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary requirements to