Industrial estates provide infrastructure and services for companies.
industrial estate, premises, enterprise, freight transportation, storage, service, real estate investment, infrastructure, industry, technology, geography
- local small enterprises
- real estate investment
- engine assembly plant
- automobile parts manufacturing plant
- plastic manufacturing plant
- real estate investment group
- automobile parts depot
- textile factory
- television factory
- premises of a freight transportation company
- service center
- wholesale electronics
- optical drive manufacturing plant
- machine tool factory
- steel processing plant
- Budapest (130 km or 81 mi)
- M1 freeway (3 km or 2 mi)
- Vienna (90 km or 56 mi)
- Győr (2 km or 1 mi)
- Bratislava (60 km or 37 mi)
- Main road No. 1 (4 km or 2.5 mi)
- industrial rail tracks
- advanced telecommunications system
- high-voltage electricity network
- sewage system
- internal network
- public lighting
- freeway in the vicinity
- natural gas, drinking water, industrial water supply
- developed public transportation
- meat industry
- glass production
- real estate investment
- construction industry
- electronics industry (control technology)
- machine manufacturing (parts)
- confectionery industry
- plastic manufacturing
- textile industry
- electronics industry (robotics)
- freight transportation
- printing industry
- scientific instrument manufacturing
- machine manufacturing (assembly)
- electricity supply packaging painting recycling waste management metalworking engineering storage freight transportation
Services of the technology center
- plant breeding
- facility management
- engineering consultancy
This animation demonstrates the development of freight transportation, from horse-drawn carts to modern trucks.
Tower cranes are machines used for lifting loads weighing up to several tonnes.
An air conditioner cools the air inside by drawing heat away and releasing it outside.
This animation demonstrates how cell phones work.
The Internet allows us to send data quickly to large distances.
This animation demonstrates how elevators work.
This animation demonstrates the structure of water towers.
Inventions in the 18th century resulted in huge advances in the development of the textile industry.
At the end of the 18th century, mining boomed because of the great need for raw materials in the dynamically developing industry.
Ports must provide necessary infrastructure and services for industry and marine transportation.
Several political and economic unions have been formed between countries during the past decades.