American soldier (World War II)
American soldiers fought in almost all major theaters of World War II.
American soldier, world war, Allies, soldier, infantryman, weapon, military, American, uniform, history
- When did WWII take place?
- When did the USA enter WWII?
- What was the direct reason for the USA entering WWII?
- Which country was the first to attack the USA in WWII?
- Which country spent the longest time at war with the US in WWII?
- Which military bloc was the USA a member of in WWII?
- Which country was NOT one of the allies of the USA in WWII?
- Who was the president of the USA during most of WWII?
- Which country was one of the allies of the USA in WWII?
- Where did American soldiers NOT fight in large numbers?
- In which battle did American soldiers NOT fight in large numbers?
- Who of the following people was NOT American?
- Who was an American general?
- Which weapon was NOT used by American soldiers in WWII?
- Which abbreviation could be seen on the uniform of American soldiers?
- Is it true that the strength of the American economy had an important role in the victory of the Allies?
- Is it true that there was no military confrontation on the USA-controlled territories in WWII?
- Which submachine gun was made in the USA?
- In which military operation were American soldiers involved?
- In which military operation did American soldiers NOT take part?
- How many American soldiers died in WWII?
- Where did American soldiers NOT fight in large numbers in WWII?
- What rank do I have?
- Thompson M1 submachine gun
- Browning Hi-Power pistol
- Mk 2 grenade
The United States entered World War II after the devastating attack by the Japanese army.
One of the most important battles of World War II proved to be a turning point of the War in the Pacific
The ´Flying Fortress´ was developed for the United States Army Air Force by Boeing
Highly committed Japanese soldiers fought primarily at the Asian and Pacific theaters of the Second World War.
The main protagonists of World War II were tanks.
The battleship USS Missouri, first deployed during WWII was also deployed in the Gulf War.
The Vought F4U Corsair radial-engined naval fighter was one of the most prominent American aircraft of the Second World War.
The atomic bomb is one of the most destructive weapons in human history.
The B-24 Liberator was an American heavy bomber aircraft, built in large numbers, that was used on every front during World War II.
This effective strategy was based on the fast and synchronized attack of different branches of the army.
Soldiers of the Wehrmacht in World War II were well-trained and well-equipped with modern weapons.
The American Civil War was fought between the Confederacy and the Union.
The Soviet army became a very powerful power broker after WWI, at first due to its size, later due to its arsenal.
This animation demonstrates the states and largest cities of the USA.
One of the best known buildings in the world, this is the residence and office of the President of the United States.
The US Marine Corps is an important branch of the US Armed Forces, with about 200 thousand, specially trained members.
This light tank was used by the Royal Hungarian Army in World War II.
During World War I, Britain was part of the military alliance called the ´Triple Entente´.
During World War I France was part of the military alliance called 'Triple Entente'.
German sordiers in the First World War were well trained and used modern weapons.
World War I brought major changes in military technology, due to the development of new weapons.