Safety equipment of bicycles
The highway code contains rules concerning the safety equipment of bicycles.
bicycle, equipment, safety standard, safety, safety vest, retroreflector, bell, headlight, prism, brake, helmet, mudguard, cyclist, lamp, transportation, technology
- Is it true that you must always ride your bicycle against traffic?
- Is it true that wearing a helmet is not compulsory but it can save your life?
- Is it true that it is not recommended to ride the bicycle right close to parking cars?
- Is it true that it is safer to use the front and rear brakes simultaneously?
- Which brakes are more effective?
- Why is a soft iron chain lock not suitable for locking a bicycle?
- Which type of lock is the most secure?
- Harder tyres make riding the bicycle...
- Are rear view mirrors allowed on bicycles?
- Is it permissible to ride your bicycle in a pedestrian area?
- Is it permissible to push the bicycle in a pedestrian area?
- Is it true, that when you push your bicycle, you are considered a pedestrian.
- Do cyclists have to stop at the STOP sign?
- What is NOT true about visibility?
- Which brake is operated by the right brake lever?
- How many independent brakes are compulsory on bicycles?
- What do you have to do when the chain squeaks?
- What do you have to do when the brakes do not work properly?
The changing bicycle, at first mocked as a toy, is a true mirror of the technical development over the last three centuries.
Buses play an important role in public transport.
This animations demonstrates the exterior and interior construction of cars, as well as their operation.
Trolleybuses and trams are environment-friendly means of public transport
Combining a conventional internal combustion engine propulsion system with an electric propulsion system reduces emission.
The fastest track-based means of urban transport.
This animation demonstrates the construction of motorcycles.
The train operates between Paris and southern Germany, its cruise speed is 320 km/h.
Some principles of physics can be demonstrated through the functioning of bicycles.
Entertaining and spectacular animation to practise orientation in space.
This animation demonstrates the most important equipment of ambulance cars.
This animation demonstrates the construction of a fire engine.
This animation demonstrates the equipment of a police patrol car.