This animation demonstrates the construction of motorcycles.
motorcycle, engine, protective clothing, motorcycle gloves, helmet, motorcycle boots, clutch lever, throttle control, front brake lever, knee pads, back protector, ignition switch, rear-view mirror, fuel tank, turn signal, moped, scooter, motorbike, headlight, transportation, technology
- Who built the first motorcycle?
- When was the first motorcycle built?
- Is it true that the power output of motorcycles is designed for safety on the road?
- Is it true that motorcycle riders are more exposed to danger on the roads than car drivers?
- Is it true that the full potential of sportsbikes can only be used on racetracks?
- In which country are most of the sportsbikes produced?
- Which motorcycles manufacturer is the most successful in the history of MotoGP?
- Who is the most successful motorcycle racer of the early 21st century?
- Is it true that wearing a crash helmet is not compulsory in built-up areas?
- Is it true that fastening the straps of the crash helmet is compulsory?
- fuel tank
- brake caliper
- rear shock absorber
- brake disc
- front fork
- exhaust pipe
- drive chain
- rear brake pedal
- shift lever
Steering and dashboard
- clutch lever
- ignition switch
- throttle control
- front brake lever
- protective clothes
- back protector
- motorcycle gloves
- built-in knee pads
- motorcycle boots
Buses play an important role in public transport.
This animations demonstrates the exterior and interior construction of cars, as well as their operation.
Trolleybuses and trams are environment-friendly means of public transport
The changing bicycle, at first mocked as a toy, is a true mirror of the technical development over the last three centuries.
This animation demonstrates the type of engine most commonly used in cars.
The fastest track-based means of urban transport.
The highway code contains rules concerning the safety equipment of bicycles.
Automobiles have evolved a lot since the late 19th century.
A two-stroke engine is a type of internal combustion engine with a cycle of only two (power) strokes.
Combining a conventional internal combustion engine propulsion system with an electric propulsion system reduces emission.
This animation demonstrates the equipment of a police patrol car.
This animation demonstrates the most important equipment of ambulance cars.
A type of rotary engine of high efficiency