Industrial estates provide infrastructure and services for companies.
industrial estate, premises, enterprise, freight transport, storage, service, real estate investment, infrastructure, industry, technology, geography
- local small enterprises
- real estate investment
- engine assembly plant
- automobile parts manufacturing plant
- plastic manufacturing plant
- real estate investment group
- automobile parts depot
- textile factory
- television factory
- premises of a freight transport company
- service centre
- wholesale electronics
- optical drive manufacturing plant
- machine tool factory
- steel processing plant
- Budapest (130 km)
- M1 motorway (3 km)
- Vienna (90 km)
- Győr (2 km)
- Bratislava (60 km)
- Main road No. 1 (4 km)
- industrial rail tracks
- advanced telecommunications system
- high-voltage electricity network
- sewage system
- internal network
- public lighting
- motorway in the vicinity
- natural gas, drinking water, industrial water supply
- developed public transport
- meat industry
- glass production
- real estate investment
- construction industry
- electronics industry (control technology)
- machine manufacturing (parts)
- confectionery industry
- plastic manufacturing
- textile industry
- electronics industry (robotics)
- freight transport
- printing industry
- scientific instrument manufacturing
- machine manufacturing (assembly)
- electricity supply packaging painting recycling waste management metalworking engineering storage freight transport
Services of the technology centre
- plant breeding
- facility management
- engineering consultancy
Tower cranes are machines used for lifting loads weighing up to several tonnes.
An air conditioner cools the air inside by drawing heat away and releasing it outside.
The Internet allows us to send data quickly to large distances.
This animation demonstrates how lifts work.
This animation demonstrates how mobile phones work.
This animation demonstrates the structure of water towers.
Inventions in the 18th century resulted in huge advances in the development of the textile industry.
At the end of the 18th century, mining boomed because of the great need for raw materials in the dynamically developing industry.
Ports must provide necessary infrastructure and services for industry and marine transport.
This animation demonstrates the development of freight transport, from horse-drawn carts to modern lorries.
Several political and economic unions have been formed between countries during the past decades.