Inca warrior (15th century)
The Incas´ rudimentary weapons were inadequate in their struggle against the Spanish Conquistadors.
Inca, Inca warrior, fighter, Middle Ages, spear, sling, axe, shield, mace, Spanish conquerors, soldier, indigenous people, America
- Which continent was the\nInca Empire located on?
- Which present-day country is NOT located on the territory of the\nInca Empire?
- Which city was the administrative centre of the Inca Empire?
- What title did Inca rulers wear?
- What were Spanish colonisers called?
- The soldiers of which country conquered the Inca Empire?
- Which Conquistador conquered the Inca Empire?
- In which century did the Inca Empire have its heyday?
- What did European Conquistadors owe their dominance to?
- What material were the weapons of the Incas made of?
- Which type of weapon did Incas NOT use?
- What type of weapon is the sling?
- Is it true that Inca warriors did not use shields?
- Is it true that Inca warriors did not wear metal armour?
- What was not one of the reasons of the fall of the Inca Empire?
- What material was the Inca axe made of?
- Which rank did NOT exist in the Inca army?
- Is it true that the Incas did not use metals for making tools?
- Which metal was unknown to the Incas?
- How many soldiers did Pizarro have when they conquered the\nInca Empire?
- Who was the last legitimate Inca ruler?
The ancient Inca city, located in present-day Peru, is a World Heritage Site.
Spanish conquerors owed their success to their armour and firearms.
The Aztec Empire was a despotic, militaristic state ruled by the tlatoani.
The fearsome looking Aztec warriors could not stop the Spanish conquistadors with their primitive weapons.
The legendary city of the Mayan-Toltec Empire was located on the territory of present-day Mexico.
Numerous legendary empires were built (and destroyed) in the course of history.
The Crow are Native Americans who inhabited the Yellowstone River valley.
Majestic even in its ruins, this city was the largest and most populous settlement in the pre-Columbian Americas.
Several European countries joined the conquest of the New World, making America a colourful continent.
The magnificent capital of the Aztec Empire astonished even the Spanish Conquistadors.